AAA Info and PTS Request Form (King Township Minor Hockey)

PrintAAA Info and PTS Request Form

Please CLICK HERE to request a AAA Permission to Skate (PTS)

Permission to Skate (PTS) and Non Resident Passport (NRP) Policy

Permission to Skate (PTS) and NRP (Passport) Forms are provided in April. Eligible King Minor Hockey Players can request one or both of these forms using the online request forms.

If you have more than one child who needs a Form, please fill out a separate Request Form for each child. PTS Forms will be emailed. You will be contacted via email to arrange pickup of the NRP form.

There is no cost for these Forms.

Permission to Skate Forms (AAA Tryouts)

Players interested in trying out for their AAA Zone Team require a Permission to Skate (PTS) Form from their Home Centre (King Minor Hockey). The AAA Zone Team for SMHA Players is the York Simcoe Express. The AAA zone for Nobleking players is TBD.